Cairns Visitors Information Guide
Welcome to the Cairns Visitors Information Guide. Here you will find information relating to this beautiful and unique part of the world Cairns, Australia .
Cairns & The Great Barrier Reef
Both of which are World Heritage Listed and is the only place in the World where two World Heritage listed areas are side-by-side. This achievement in mother nature attests to the diversity and beauty Cairns has to offer.
The location of Cairns makes it an ideal base from which to explore the region and visit the neighbouring townships which all offer their own unique attractions and history.
- Kuranda - the "Village in the Rainforest"
- Port Douglas - Holiday Destination of the rich and famous
- Atherton Tablelands - the Cairns Highlands beautiful waterfalls and walks
- Yungaburra - Abound in history and popular markets
- Cooktown - Historic landing place of Capt James Cook
- Cape York - natures playground
There are lots to see and do from snorkelling and SCUBA diving the Great Barrier Reef to strolling through the World Heritage listed Daintree Rainforest. As well as seeing all the wonderful wildlife this part of the world has to offer.
There is something for everyone, the young and the young at heart. Come and experience the warmth and hospitality of the locals and be pleasantly surprised by the relaxed but professional standards of service in which they are provided.
Take the time to explore all that we have - and see for yourself why this is such an idyllic destination for your next holiday.
Let's get started!